csCZ enCZ
Call Non-stop: 608 847 667

Conditions and FAQ

What do I need for a rental of a car?

  • Having driving licence for at least 5 years.
  • Identity card or passport.
  • Deposit due to the type of car.

What is not applied in the car insurance?

  • Damages caused under the influence of alcohol.
  • Damages caused by mistaring fuel.

What is included in the rental price?

  • Car insurance.
  • Assistance service
  • Motorway tax sticker for the Czech Republic.
  • Road tax
  • All-embracing service of the car.
  • Cleaning and windshield washer fluid.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Contact us